06 July 2007

To What Depths Will They Sink...? Wait! Don't Answer That!!


Does this even require any commentary from people with an IQ above, say, 65? Really, after those last two long-winded posts, I'll just let you off easy this time.
I mean, what is there to even say?
IF you have the stomach for it, you can watch the actual clip at Crooks and Liars. Seriously though, if you have high blood pressure, you may need to check with your doctor or get a pre-approval from your HMO before you read. Truly contemptable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put this up there with the 100+ lesbian gangs running around D.C according to Billo. It's stupid and moronic and just makes it very easy to laugh at the imbeciles.

Bartleby said...

Yup - It's funny, I had posted this when I heard about that one. I thought, how could they have outdone themselves in so little time? Truly impressive, I'd say!

Thanks for the response!