28 June 2007

Here Goes...

Just what the tubes need...another blog.

Should this be an introduction? Should I just start ranting and raving?

Hmmm... the title might be a place to start. Yeah...little R.E.M. reference there - hope they don't sue me or anything.

I'm sure I have nothing original to say. I love and hate all the things a lot of people love and hate. And I'm indifferent to some things, too.

Bottom line... believe the truth will set people free, etc. Link between education, enlightenment, and democracy and all that crap. You would think it was so simple. But I'm beginning to lose faith in truth... If you understand what I mean, then you understand what I mean.

Topic...topic... Well... Isn't it ironic that on my first day to start sharing my thoughts with the world, I watch the Daily Show and there's Michael Moore talking about getting bumped from Larry King for Paris Hilton. Do I need to even comment on that? I'm pretty sure I don't. I think it pretty much speaks for itself. Alright, that problem solved. Man...blogging just completely changes the world! Thank me later.
So.... That's it. For now.

I hope I'm not clogging the tubes up too much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't clog the tube at all.

Moore getting bumped for the convict was fucked up.

Unknown said...

This is fine... but where's the flaming fart video?

Jellocat said...

Or cute kitties... where are those darned cute kitty videos? Dammit. We NEED CUTE KITTY VIDEOS!

Ah... when I get REALLY pissed off at the kaka going on out there I pay a visit to icanhascheezburger.com. What the hell.

Congrats on the blog! I knew you had it in you! Next step - PODCASTING and then Radioland!

One can dream, right?

Aaron J. Garcia said...

Ah. It's almost as if I was sitting in that room four years ago, listening to US History.

It's been four years. Hot damn.

This has been bookmarked. Looking forward to reading. :)

Aaron

Anonymous said...

Dang.